1) Lively, honest, authentic, leaving no one behind,not too much homework, enjoy partnering
2) not BE in my head / fear too much, ACT fearless and authentic, THINK clearly: pause and notice, not THINK too much and not try to appear wise and articulate
3) let go, give myself freedom, connect with the body, write down fears, listen inside, stay in my business
1.If the course is exactly how I want it to be, how will it be?
It will take me right to the feeling of panic and give me space to feel it fuily and look around. It will bring up the feelings, thoughts, judgements that I haven’t known what to do with, and give me inquiry for those. It will be full of beautiful, honest, open, supportive people.
2. For the course to be like that, how will I need to be, act, and think?
I will need to make space and get still, to trust that this is the exact experience I need right now. I will need to be open and honest with myself and with the group.
3. In order to be, act and think like that, how can I best support myself?
I can make space to get still and journal to welcome any/all thoughts and feelings counter to the trust and openness I desire. I can speak gently and kindly to any part of me that thinks this course won’t work on me. i can be Katie, sitting in my chair, inviting any scared, angry, hopeless part of me to come up and sit in the chair next to me and tell me what hurts.
You must be logged in to post a comment.